Smile now. Pay smarter
Openpay payment plans allow you to receive dental care now and pay it back over time.
Openpay’s interest-free payment plan solutions provide flexible payment plans for all your dental needs, from check-ups to hygiene appointments and major dental treatment.
Choose an Openpay payment plan to cover the full cost of your treatment or just the gap cost. Payment plans include options such as 20% deposit for transactions between $100 and $5,000, and repayment terms that extend from 2 months to 24 months*.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to use Openpay?
You will need to be 18 years or older and a permanent resident of Australia.
- Debit or Credit card
- Identification with: Name, Date of Birth, Residential Address
- Email address
- The required deposit
- Australian Mobile phone number
Is Openpay safe & secure?
Will I be charged interest?
Openpay does not charge any interest.
Will Openpay perform credit checks?
It depends on your treatment amount. Open Pay may ask for your consent to perform a credit check. You will be asked for consent before any credit checks can be performed.
Are there fees?
Establishment fees and plan management fees may apply. Fees will be disclosed to you before your plan is finalised, as they vary from merchant to merchant. If a payment is not made by its scheduled date, a late fee of $9.50 will apply. All fees are outlined in the email sent to you upon confirmation of your purchase. We understand that there are times when you may not be able to make a payment. Please contact Openpay on 1300 168 359 before your payment date to reschedule the payment and avoid late fees.
For more information on Openpay Payment Plans, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Zip Money and Zip Pay?
- Zip Pay is an interest-free payment solution for treatment up to $1000, offering you the ability to access dental care now and pay later. Repayments start from as little as $40 a month.
- Zip Money is a line of credit with amounts over $1000. Repayments start from as little as $40 a month or 3% (whichever is greater).
Who is eligible for Zip?
In order to apply for Zip, you must have:
- A valid email address and mobile number.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have a good credit history.
- Read more about what you need to apply for Zip Pay and Zip Money.
Will I be charged fees and interest?
Zip Pay purchases are always interest free, while Zip Money is interest free so long as you pay off your purchases within the interest free period.
A standard interest rate of 19.9% applies after the interest free period. The $6.00 monthly account fee is waived if you pay your balance by the due date. If there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay and no fees.
What are the repayments like?
Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to suit your lifestyle. Repayments start from $40 a month and are based on your account’s credit limit.
For more information on Zip Payment Plans, please contact us.
* Applications for payment plans are subject to the lender’s usual credit assessment and responsible lending criteria.