Teeth Whitening Offer
Enjoy up to 8 shades whiter teeth^ with Philips ZOOM! professional in-chair teeth whitening and receive a FREE take-home kit!*
*T&Cs apply, scroll to end of page for details. Not all patients are suitable candidates for teeth whitening, and results vary for each individual.
Teeth Whitening At Kelmscott Dental
Today’s hectic lifestyles are demanding on our health and overall appearance. Everyday things such as tea, coffee, juices, tobacco, food additives and ageing, all contribute to the discolouration of our teeth.
Philips ZOOM! In-Chair Teeth Whitening
At Kelmscott Dental we offer professional whitening treatment by Philips ZOOM! The number #1 patient requested whitening brand world-wide.
This is a non-invasive dental procedure using advanced technology, to whiten your smile in a single visit. Teeth whitening can be a great option for patients wanting to brighten their smiles before a special event.
Due to individual circumstances, teeth whitening results can be better in some people than others and can be influenced by the current shade of your teeth and pre-existing oral health conditions such as tooth decay. An initial hygiene visit is required where you will be assessed if teeth whitening is suitable for you. A scale and clean is essential prior to tooth whitening to ensure your gums are healthy and the teeth are free of debris.
Causes of tooth discolouration
There are a number of factors that contribute to teeth changing colour, with beverages such as coffee, tea and red wine some of the most common culprits behind teeth turning yellow or staining.
Smoking and bad oral hygiene can also be behind tooth discolouration, with a lack of brushing and flossing allowing bacteria and plaque to build up. Teeth may also change colour due to aging, with enamel wearing thinner and the dentin taking on a darker shade.
The teeth whitening process
- We assess your teeth and gums, check for enamel thickness and oral conditions including any tooth decay, sensitivity and dental restorations (like crowns and fillings)
- We show you the results you can expect from whitening and check your current shade registration
- We prepare your teeth, polish them and then cover your gums and sensitive spots to prevent irritation
- We apply a layer of advanced whitening gel followed by a laser light. We remove the gel after 15 minutes and repeat the process over 3 cycles
- We apply a post-treatment gel to protect tooth enamel and reduce sensitivity
- We explain post-treatment care instructions to help you maintain your whiter smile
- We provide you with a take-home whitening kit, including top-up whitening syringes and sensitive toothpaste to optimise treatment
Enjoy up to 8 shades whiter teeth^ with Philips ZOOM! professional in-chair teeth whitening and receive a FREE take-home kit! Total package valued at $1050, for just $799!
Want to learn more about the different whitening treatments on the market? Read our 3 minute blog.
Teeth Whitening Offer Terms and Conditions
*Offer includes Phillips ZOOM! professional in-chair teeth whitening treatment plus 1 x take-home whitening kit (2 x trays, 3 x syringes) and impressions at Kelmscott Dental. To be eligible, a patient must mention this offer upon booking. Patients that are new to Kelmscott Dental require an examination and scale and clean appointment to assess their suitability for whitening. Existing patients must have had a check-up within the last 12 months and oral hygiene clean within the last two months for optimal whitening results. Any dental services required prior to undertaking this offer will be at the patient’s expense. Prices may be subject to change. Not all patients are suitable candidates for teeth whitening, and results vary for each individual. ^Excludes preparation time. Research conducted in the US using 25% HP Zoom! Kit, funded by Discus Dental.
NEW PATIENT OFFER $150
Comprehensive Dental Assessment for $150 (valued at $306) includes:
- Comprehensive examination
- 2 check-up x-rays (if required)
- Full mouth panoramic x-ray (if required)
- Treatment planning
ONLINE PATIENT FORM
Click here to complete our patient form before your first appointment.
Read our reviews or write one of your own here.